X-Europe Cohort 5: SpaceTech
Driving deeptech growth
X-Europe aims to bring together leading deeptech startups, investors, corporations, and governments to forge stronger ties between developed and developing European regions.
This is the STARTUP application page of Cohort 5: SpaceTech. The applications are open from 3 May until 30 June 2021 (17h00 CET). The programme (services and activities) for this cohort are planned from July 2021 until December 2021. Some of the services will continue to be available until February 2022.
Cohort 5 participant startups will take part in the Design Terminal conference in Q4 2021! X-Europe services are free of charge thanks to Startup Europe. The programme is optimised for a complete digital experience without physical attendance to safeguard participants’ safety during the pandemic. A few optional activities may take place locally.
Through the F6S platform, a total of 150 deeptech startups across six cohorts (25 startups in SpaceTech cohort) will be selected to receive:
- Online business training,
- 1-on-1 mentoring,
- Access to The Next Web, TechChill and Design Terminal events,
- Matchmaking with investors and large corporations,
- Access to Design Terminal’s accelerator and TechChill's incubator,
- Access to TNW's community spaces,
- Access to TechChill Foundation’s events and community,
- The opportunity to address innovation challenges set by leading corporations,
- Exposure through TNW's media platform and overall partners’ network.
FAQ: www.xeurope.eu/faq more