X-Europe Cohort 6: FinTech
Driving deeptech growth
X-Europe aims to bring together leading deeptech startups, investors, corporations, and governments to forge stronger ties between developed and developing European regions.
This is the STARTUP application page of Cohort 6: FinTech. The applications are open from 12 July until 10 September 2021 (17h00 CET). The programme (services and activities) for this cohort are planned from October 2021 until February 2022.
Cohort 6 participant startups will take part in the TechChill Conference 2022! X-Europe services are free of charge thanks to Startup Europe. The programme is optimised for a complete digital experience without physical attendance to safeguard participants’ safety during the pandemic. A few optional activities may take place locally.
Through the F6S platform, a total of 150 deeptech startups across six cohorts (25 startups in FinTech cohort) will be selected to receive:
- Online business training,
- 1-on-1 mentoring,
- Access to TechChill conference,
- Matchmaking with investors and large corporations,
- Access to Design Terminal’s accelerator and TechChill's incubator,
- Access to TNW's community spaces,
- Access to TechChill Foundation’s events and community,
- The opportunity to address innovation challenges set by leading corporations,
- Exposure through TNW's media platform and overall partners’ network.
FAQ: www.xeurope.eu/faq more