X-Europe for Corporations - AI & ML
Driving deeptech growth
Connect by Jan 31 '21
Jan 1-May 31 '21 (5 months)
About X-Europe for Corporations -...
X-Europe page for CORPORATIONS' expressions of interest - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
[Important: This page is only for large corporations offering challenges to the programme. If you are a startup interested in X-Europe, please apply on www.f6s.com/xeuropecohort3/apply]
Does your organization face business and innovation challenges? X-Europe is your gateway to turn them into startup-driven solutions and sustainable partnerships.
We’re bringing together leading European deeptech startups who can solve challenges in your core business. They have the potential to disrupt, bring new ways of working, change mindsets and share growth.
Together with X-Europe's partner TNW, you can define your business obstacle and shape a challenge a business challenge. X-Europe will identify startups to address this challenge and host a selection day where you can meet the top solution providers, discuss what your collaboration could look like, and select your favourite company to partner with.
What's in it for you:
- Direct access to matchmaking with 25 leading European deeptech startups in one place, curated and pitching to partner with you;
- Define your Innovation challenge with TNW startup experts, and have TNW scouts find the best solutions in Europe;
- Access to online TechChill's Conference, May 18 - 20, 2021,
- An event day for you to meet selected startups and identify the best startup partner for you;
- Support from TNW in shaping a collaboration with a Tech-solution;
- Invite to an event specific to your industry, bringing together Investors, ecosystem builders and of course startups in your domain;
This is the CORPORATIONS' application page of Cohort 3: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. The applications are open from 1 of October until 31 of January 2021. The programme (services and activities) for this cohort are planned from January until the end of May 2021.
If this area is out of your focus, please check out if our upcoming cohorts and their focus sectors: