Yellow is an ecosystem designed to serve companies at the intersection of creativity and technology. We have three core programs: Accelerator, Collabs, and Community.
The Yellow Collabs is a remote, 13 week program for companies who want to work closely with the Snap Team to integrate with specific parts of the Snap Platform.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for companies with big ideas for how to leverage the Snap platform to create incredible experiences with the help of some of ours. We’re focused on integrations with the five products outlined below.
These ideas can come from companies of any size - whether you’re a Fortune 500 company, a two-person startup, a non-profit, or anything in between. If you’re pushing the boundaries of how to integrate with our platform, we want to hear from you.
What do I get?
- Weekly office hours with team members from the area they are integrating with
- Ongoing support from the Yellow team
- Once a month Luminary speaker series
- Access to remote networking & learning events
- Final Showcase event to share your project with the public including press, strategic partners and more!
- Access to alumni perks and community upon completion of the program
-Collabs will accept applications on a rolling admissions basis until August 16, 2020.
Interviews will commence immediately and run until spots are filled. So get your applications in ASAP!
Applications Open - July 13, 2020 to August 16, 2020
Interviews - Rolling
Program Starts - September 21, 2020
Program Ends - December 18, 2020
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated