Zero Defect Manufacturing Platform
VISIT www.zdmp.eu for more....
ATTEND one of our 3 application support webinars on:
10th March 2021 @ 15:00 CET
24th March 2021 @ 15:00 CET
7th April 2021 @ 11:00 CET
ZDMP is a project funded by the H2020 Framework Programme of the European Commission running from January 2019 until December 2022. ZDMP will provide an extendable platform to support factories to reach a goal of zero defects. In this context, ZDMP will allow end-users to connect their systems (ie shopfloor and ERP Systems) to benefit from the features of the platform. The benefits focus on product and production quality assurance.
The main ZDMP objectives are:
• To provide an Industry 4.0 Platform for developing zero-defect solutions
• To ensure the quality of the product along the value chain of the manufacturing process by deploying advanced modeling, detection, inspection, and predictive techniques
• To provide developers a runtime platform including environment, marketplace, and service framework
• To deliver core Industrial IoT support of data acquisition, interoperability, and analytics supported by orchestration, monitoring, and autonomous computing
• To ensure outstanding process quality, through equipment, resource, and energy efficiency, by deploying novel AI-based solutions
• To demonstrate its results in four challenging industrial areas: Automotive, Machine tools, Construction and Electronics
There are two Open Calls with a total value of €3.2million, find out more on www.zdmp.eu/calls
The open calls will allow European SMEs and start-ups to produce, or adapt, technical solutions and conduct pilots using the ZDMP platform, components, applications, and experimentation facility.
• Software developers can respond to specific manufacturing user demands and/or self-innovate to design, build, and publish new components and applications
• Zero-defect technology companies can provide the marketplace with drivers and APIs to access their technical equipment and applications
• Manufacturers can find solutions to zero-defect challenges in their business.
• You will receive between €50-150K funding and support to develop new services/products
• You will own what you produce and will be able to exploit outcomes across your business
• You will have the opportunity to develop new, working relationships with businesses in the Industry4.0 domain
• You will have access to a new sales channel through the ZDMP Marketplace more