You have a great idea how to solve a FinTech problem?
You already have a great prototype and you would like to show it to some Banks or Insurances?
But they just don't see the potential of your idea? Or they don't see a business case or even worst, they do not even answer your e-mails?
So here is wehre we can help:
- 6 Months
- For teams with great first prototypes
- F10 will support the start ups to create a minimal viable product
- Startups are accompanied on founding and funding company
- Lessons and workshops into five units for a total of 25 days
- Support on supplement teams
- Access to SIX, Julius Bär Bank, PwC Switzerland, Generali Insurances, Baloise Group and eny Finance members and mentors network
- CHF 15’000.– reimbursement for each team
- We do not take equity!
- The program is intended for international teams/start-ups with a prototype in FinTech, RegTech, or InsuranceTech (Click version or good PowerPoint are ok).
- Most important is that a real problem has been identified and validated, and that the needs of potential customers are addressed
- Teams/start-ups need not be incorporated or complete in order to participate in the program
- You must be at least 2 team members
- Online participation of the program is possible, but at least two of your team members must be present during the 5 training weeks in Zurich – Switzerland
- Coverage of your expenses will be hold in 3 batches, if you reach your milestone!
*F10 in a nutshell:*
- Founded as non-profit organization from SIX the operator of Switzerlands financial market infrastructure, Bank Julius Bär, PwC Switzerland, Generali Insurances, Baloise Group and eny Finance
- Mission is continuous technology scouting for the Swiss financial value chain
- Focus on FinTech, InsurTech and RegTech
- F10 will support the start ups to create a MVP (minimal viable product) and finding their 1st paying customer
- Based in Zurich - Switzerland
28th April 17 Application period closed
1st June 17 Speed Dating-Selection (Top 20)
21st June 17 Selection day
3rd July 17 Program launch Masterclass 1
28th August 17 Masterclass 2
25th September 17 Masterclass 3
30th Oktober 17 Masterclass 4
4th December 17 Masterclass 5
7th December 17 Demo day